September 07, 2012

Notes

A few notes that I want to pass on to you.

Lunch Helper - Permission slips went home today.  3rd, 4th and 5th Grade students assist in serving lunch in the cafeteria.  It is considered part of our community service.  I encourage all students to participate in the program.  Each student only helps in the cafeteria about 4-5 times during the whole school year.  Please send back the signed permission slip on Monday.

Curriculum Night - Back to School night is coming up.  On the schedule, 3rd Grade's assigned night is September 20th (Thursday).  HOWEVER, Back to School Night for my class will be the night before on September 19th (the K-2 night).  I am also the school's TAG coordinator and I am holding the TAG information meeting on the 19th.  I am trying to consolidate my evening meetings into one night, instead of 2.  I am the only 3rd Grade teacher moving to the previous night, so I wanted to give you as much notice as possible.

Office Forms - If you have not returned the packet of forms from the office, please do that right away.  It is the packet that went home the first night.

No comments: